Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Silent whispers...


I thought I was God’s favorite child…
But He had many others to take care of..
I waited until I saw a ray of hope..
After leaps of long time,
After years of waiting…

The ray was so bright..
Felt like happy times are here to stay..
And that this time it was forever

Until I knew it...
I was thrown aback!!!
Life dumped me again..
And laughed hysterically at me..

For I should not long for every good thing..
Nor any good thing that catches my eye..
Life always teaches me a thing or two..
And I learnt my lessons again!!

Heard my heart whisper to me..
“Don’t be so good to me that I fall for you...
Don’t be so rude to me that I can’t get up again!!”

4 comments:

Rajdeep said...

usually I don't really understand poetry much. but still I liked yours. keep up the good work. :)

my space said...

hey thank u so much 4 da appreciation...m not dat gud at it but twas juz a try...
thanx again..!! :)

Unknown said...

loved it...it surprised me...i nvr imagined u had such moments in ur life

kabandi---a rebel in my own terms said...

this is probably ur best work till date.. my personal favorite for sure... n ya bout u being god's fav child... u really r dear.. for u make the world so very beautiful around...

luv